Terraline Trench Heating PopularLOGIN TO DOWNLOAD THIS COMPONENT
Simple to install and virtually unseen, the Zehnder Terraline trench heater complements any room without compromising the architectural design. Exact to the nearest millimetre and with corner and angle options, it allows for individual and economical solutions. It can be combined with additional heating and ventilation systems, in order to ensure the ideal indoor climate. As well as the reliably high product quality associated with all Zehnder heating systems, the Zehnder Terraline offers a number of advantages.
- A high heat output whilst occupying minimal space
- Angled and corner options
- Natural convection (3 heights, 4 widths) and fan assisted (3 heights, 3 widths) models
- Lengths 900 – 4000mm (in 100mm increments)
- Outputs from 87 – 7117 Watts/m (dependent on model)
- Powder-painted casings with a variety of grille types
- Wide range of colour finishes
- Optional protective cover for use during installation
This component has been created as a floor hosted component and comes with a seperate type catalogue that must be placed in the same libary directory as the BIM component. The length paramiter is created as a 'stretchy' instance paramiter, so place teh component in your model and stretch to suit and the performance and meta data updates automatically.
Rev 2 Comming Soon! - We are already working on Version 2, that will conatin option to specify and configure various corner finishing conditions.